Applications for the IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme (MSCFP) are now open until 11 October 2020.
The IAEA Marie Sklodowska-Curie Fellowship Programme (MSCFP) seeks to inspire and support young women to pursue a career in nuclear science and technology, nuclear safety and security, or non-proliferation. To that end, the MSCFP will provide scholarships to selected candidates studying towards a Master’s degree in these fields. Scholarships will cover up to two years of tuition and living expenses. Scholarships will be awarded to 100 students each year, subject to the availability of funds.
The application process is now open for the MSCFP 2020 cycle, for scholarships in academic years 2020/2021 and 2021/2022.
Detailed information on the programme and how to apply can be found on the website of the IAEA at the following links:
Also in the other UN languages:
- ES: https://www.iaea.org/es/newscenter/news/como-postular-2020-programa-de-becas-marie-sklodowska-curie
- FR: https://www.iaea.org/fr/newscenter/news/programme-de-bourses-marie-sklodowska-curie-le-processus-de-presentation-de-candidature-est-lance
- RU: https://www.iaea.org/ru/newscenter/news/programma-stipendiy-magate-imeni-marii-sklodovskoy-kyuri-nachinaetsya-priem-zayavleniy
- CH: https://www.iaea.org/zh/newscenter/news/ma-li-si-ke-luo-duo-fu-si-qia-ju-li-jin-xiu-ji-hua-xian-yi-kai-fang-shen-qing
- AR: https://www.iaea.org/ar/newscenter/news/barnamaj-almanh-aldirasat-mari-sklwdwfska-kwry-bad-taqdim-altalabat