The Tentative Agenda for the Webinar on 18 March:
Segment 1: Working session
Closed Webex Meeting for registered CYG members
- 14:00 - Welcoming Remarks
- 14:15 - Breakout Sessions
- 15:00 - Presentations of Joint Initiatives
- 15:30 - Break
Segment 2: Webinar and Panel Discussion
Open to the public via live stream on CYG website, Facebook and Twitter
- 15:30 - Message from Ms. Ms. Jayathma Wickramanayake
- 15:40 - First Panel Discussion on the Role of Youth on SDGs
- 16:30 - Second Panel Discussion on Gender and Nuclear Disarmament
- 17:10 - Closing Remarks
- African Young Generation in Nuclear- Brings together national networks of young professionals in nuclear field and other related disciplines in the African continent.
- YOUNGO - Youth Constituency of the UNFCCC that consists of many youth-led organizations, groups, delegations, and individuals working in climate change-related fields.
- Nuclear and Strategy Network - New Generation (RNS-NG) – Intended for students and young professionals interested in improving their knowledge on military nuclear issues.
- Ban Ki-moon Centre for Global Citizens - Uses its expertise and network to work for peace, poverty eradication, empowerment of youth and women, justice and human rights worldwide.
- Young Global Academy – Empowers young researchers to lead interdisciplinary, and inter-generational dialogue with the goal to make decision-making evidence-based and inclusive.
- SDSN- Promotes integrated approaches to implement the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).