The 2021 CYG Coordination Team (CT) comprises 16 CYG members whose 39 project proposals were selected for implementation this year.
CYG members enthusiastically responded to a call for applications where members were challenged to propose year-long action plans consisting of 2 to 3 "big idea" initiatives that would help to bring further the current strategic priorities of the group:
- Boost intergenerational dialogue
- Create links and bridges with other organizations and youth programmes
- Foster dialogue between young scientists and young policy makers
- Promote regional dialogue
Over the course of 2021, CT members will work closely with CYG members, other members of the CT, and the Vienna-based CYG Task Force to refine and launch their projects and initiatives. Projects have been organized into the following thematic clusters (click the links for an overview of key initiatives in each cluster).
- Cluster 1: Mentoring
- Cluster 2: Science Diplomacy
- Cluster 3: Youth and Outreach
- Cluster 4: Communicating Nuclear Issues
- Cluster 5: Building Partnerships
- Cluster 6: Regional Outreach
- Cluster 7: Introductory Activities for new CYG Members
Meet the 2021 CYG Coordination Team