We are pleased to announce that the CTBT: Science and Technology 2023 Conference (SnT2023) will be held from 19 to 23 June 2023 at the Hofburg Palace, Vienna, Austria, and Online.
- You are invited to register and submit abstracts online on the SnT2023 Conference page.
- The deadline for submission of abstracts for oral presentations or e-posters is 30 November 2022 at 23:59 UTC.
- The deadline for registration with request for financial support is 30 November 2022 at 23:59 UTC.
- Financial support will be considered for a limited number of participants who have submitted an abstract that is approved by the Scientific Programme Group.
Once again, the Conference will feature five main Themes:
- The Earth as a Complex System
- Events and Nuclear Test Sites
- Monitoring and On-Site Inspection Technologies and Techniques
- Sustainment of Networks, Performance Evaluation, and Optimization
- CTBT in a Global Context
For more information, please refer to the SnT2023 Key Information page and the SnT2023 announcement brochure.
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].