The 2022 Carnegie International Nuclear Policy Conference will take place in person and online on October 27-28, 2022. As part of the conference, Carnegie will convene the Young Professionals Track, which includes a whole-day workshop on October 26 with programming for both in-person and virtual participants.
As a participant in the Young Professionals Track, you will be able to engage in:
- Plenary panels on navigating career challenges and a comparison of extended deterrence in Asia and Europe
- Smaller breakout sessions on the convergence of climate change and nuclear risks, nuclear escalation in the Taiwan Strait, and fostering DEI allyship
- A skills-building session on open-source tools for nonproliferation research (in-person only)
- A mentoring lunch with experts in the nuclear field (in-person only)
- A possible private Q&A with a keynote speaker at the International Nuclear Policy Conference (in-person only)
Those with fewer than five years of professional experience and graduate students are eligible to participate. If you would like to do so, you can indicate interest when registering for the 2022 Carnegie International Nuclear Policy Conference. If places for the Young Professionals Track are oversubscribed, as they have been at previous events, participants will be chosen through a lottery system. The deadline to enter the in-person lottery is July 29, 2022 and the virtual lottery September 9, 2022. Click here to learn more!